I like doing Reiki treatments, and I also enjoy getting them. Today I am going to put myself in a client's place and list five nice things about getting a Reiki treatment.
1. You get to relax with Reiki. And I mean, really relax. Even high-strung people (like me) wind down when they have a Reiki treatment.
2. You get a break from thinking with Reiki. Reiki does that to you. Your busy mind has a tough time countering the soothing effects of Reiki.
3. The ambiance is very enjoyable. You get to lie down on a comfortable treatment table with fluffy blankets wrapped around you. Your head is on a soft pillow, and often there is a pleasant scent of some essential oils in the air. Quiet music will be playing. Sigh. Heavenly.
4. You can let yourself go. Other personal services, like getting a massage or a hair cut, require at least a minimum of your attention. The massage therapist will ask you questions about your sore elbow, and you probably will talk a bit with the hairdresser while you're sitting in the noisy salon. With Reiki you can drift away and not pay the least attention to anything -- except when you are asked to turn over and when the Reiki treatment is done.
5. Your attitude improves after a Reiki treatment. I can't tell you how many times that I was anxious, down or annoyed before I had a Reiki treatment, and how calm and confident I felt after the Reiki treatment. Talk about a positive attitude adjustment!
Hope that you will be inspired to try a Reiki treatment with me soon!